This role will be responsible for driving sales in the Analytics Practice of MIP Australia, including products such as Alteryx and Tableau. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation and close.
This is a quota- carrying sales position.
- You will meet and exceed your assigned quota
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including pre sales.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
Traits we are looking for:
- Experienced – 5-8 years in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Performer – Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Domain – Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Go-Getter – Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent Communication – You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
|Hours||8.30am – 5.30pm|