Join the team
What is The Data School?
The Data School, powered by MIP, is a paid two-year long immersive course which will create the next generation of great data analysts and consultants.
If you are passionate about data, we have the best way to get you into your new data career.
How does it work?
The successful applicants will have 4 months of intensive classroom training based on the market-leading technologies, Tableau and Alteryx.
In addition, you will be trained in all the soft skills needed to become a consultant by our team of experts.
The classroom training is followed by four 6-month client engagements with Australia’s leading organisations to give you real-world experience to kick-start your new career.
Do I get paid to learn?
Yes. The Data School offers you a competitive salary while you study and gain valuable industry experience.
The Data School takes new consultants three times each year. The starting date for each round is April, August, and December.
What’s in it for you
- Become a guru in Tableau, the market-leading data visualisation technology
- Become a guru in Alteryx, the market-leading data analytics platform
- It’s not just data that’s important – learn soft skills that are crucial for your success as a data consultant
- Gain real-world experience by working with the leading organisations in Australia
- Learn from the best data and analytics experts in Australia
- Study in a creative work space in central Sydney
Details of the role
- Four months of classroom training
- Four client engagements, each 6 months long
- The result is a 28 month, fixed-term contract to start your new career as a data consultant
- $56,000 per annum that will increase in the second year
When you finish the contract, the world is your oyster. You can stay on as a consultant and work on some fascinating projects or step out into the big wide world of data that has been opened up to you