For immediate distribution
SYDNEY, December 2018
MIP’s software partner, WhereScape, has had a very eventful December.
From winning the DBTA award as the Trend Setting Product in Data Information & Management 2019 to receiving validation from Dan Linstedt (the Data Vault 2.0 inventor) recognising WhereScape as a key component to successful Data Vault 2.0 implementations, WhereScape has had an amazing month.
Hot on the heels of this great recognition, WhereScape has announced the release of a customer preview for their imminent WhereScape release. The preview showcases some of the new features that WhereScape v8.3.1 will offer – key features like:
- Migration to a 64-bit application, including 32-bit and 64-bit ODBC DSN support
- Stored procedures can now be created within a SQL Server target database
- Support for user-defined host script languages, including languages such as Python
- The introduction of a new installer
- The metadata repository transitions from Apache Derby to WhereScape Metadata Server
- Migration to a 64-bit application, allowing support for high resolution displays
The preview will give customers a chance to use these new features in a safe environment.
For more information on WhereScape 8.3.1 or to download the customer preview, visit the WhereScape website.